Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Half Moon Cafe
It's a little shameful that I've lived in Brunswick for a couple of years and never been to Half Moon Cafe, especially since I read about it in the veg food guide when it first come out last year. Lidia took me there on sat when we ventured out to dimmeys in Coburg. I feel like a fool because I have been past it plenty of times and never realised, it's near the Coburg library, safeway, and medicare in Coburg.

Anyway on to the food, the falafel here is unique as it made with fava beans instead of chickpeas. I chose the simpler 'traditional falafel' which comes with lettuce, tomato, tahini and pickles and it was delicious, even tastier than your average falafel and still cheap!

Half Moon Cafe
13 Victoria St, The Mall Coburg
9350 2949
Mon-Fri 9-5.30
Sat 9-4
Sun 9-3

1 comment: