I've been waiting for an excuse to bring out this pineapple bowl
We got a pineapple in our food co-op a few weeks ago and so after a little googling I come across this recipe on Jeroxie, I didn't have any limes or shredded coconut though so I ended up going with a recipe with only 3 ingredients.
Piña Colada Ice Cream from Elana's Pantry
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 cup freshly chopped pineapple
- Place coconut milk, agave nectar and ½ cup pineapple in a food processor/blender.
- Blend thoroughly until smooth and well combined
- Briefly blend in remaining ½ cup pineapple, leave texture a little chunky
- Place in fridge until its cold.
- Process according to the directions of your ice cream maker.
- Place in fridge until desire texture
Happy New Year everyone!