- Aduki is now taking pre-orders for the Australian Veg Food guide, if you pre order you can get one for $11.95 instead of $17.95. I was one of the many reviewers if that's not enough of a reason, well how about the fact that there are 200 vegan, vegetarian and veg friendly restaurants reviewed, also there is an ebook version.
- In the CBD- there is 'Chan Healthy Vegetarian Option' at 10/422 Little Collins St. Here is the facebook page. It looks like asian style mockmeat with a small rotating menu.
- In Northcote- there is Veggie Kitchen. A Taiwanese style veg resturant, which apparently even has Gluten Free dishes.
- In East Brunswick- there is New Day Rising on Blyth St (near corner of nicholson st). It sells coffee and mostly toast options. Apparently they will have g/f toast too. Here's the small menu, I stole the pic from mess and noise:
- White Lotus has re-opened
- Toby said the new Lord of the Fries Sauce of the month-Wisconsin (Tangy Mustard Sauce) is really good, kind of like wasabi aioli but with mustard
- Radical Grocery is now selling Linda McCartney products, their sausage rolls are yummo (I'm eating Gluten for a few weeks).